Guilda Behemoth
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

An useful review

Ir para baixo

An useful review Empty An useful review

Mensagem por Zessesmo Qua Ago 03, 2011 1:29 am

Hello. Originally posted by Car.Mike:WillWonk2,The files are usually in My Documents\DVDFAB and you might try looking there. The easiest way is to make a folder on the Desktop and call it Ripped Movies. Then open DVDFAB and under Target make sure it points to the folder on the Desktop called Ripped Movies. Now you can easily find the ripped files to point Shrink to.You can also do a search for .vob files and that should turn up the movie files on the C:Drive.Thanks cartjunky for pointing me in the right direction. Car.Mike you are correct. They were definitely in there. The problem I had was I installed so many programs today and ran so many dead end tests that I had an overload of files that needed to get junked. Everything worked out really well and I am going to take your advise on putting a folder on my desktop for easy access. That is similar to what I did when I used to just run Shrink.Thanks again for everyone's help.

Zessesmo
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos